Best CA IPCC Exams Study Planner |makemeCA

 I am actively believing in trying out my knowledge to further better performance in CA Final exams. CA test series is very helpful in controlling my struggle in CA final exam arrangement and also regularly attending the article faith before my exams. My principal and seniors suggest the option MakeMeCA

Here We Provide For All The 8 Subjects

  • Any One Subject:         ₹ 999
  • Any Two Subject:         ₹ 1999
  • Any Three Subject:      ₹ 2999
  • Any Four Subject:        ₹ 3999
  • Any Five Subjects:       ₹ 4999
  • Any Six Subjects:         ₹ 5999
  • Any Seven Subjects:    ₹ 6999
  • Any Eight Subjects:     ₹ 7999
  

Now, I would like to tell you about my experience in makemeca. 

 In the last 2 months, I studied 8-10 hours daily and wrote a test on backup days. Before the next test, I considered the approach of the ca test series team and called 1-2 times to CA (ca test series members), which guided me very well for theory especially. I actually get the worth of money spent on test series. Although it was difficult to manage my studies, somehow I prepared and wrote the CA Final exams.

In theory mainly, we lost marks because of the communication skills. It can be corrected only if we practice in a written mannerism. Usually while studying alone, it's not possible to write the answers or ignore them. 

In CA IPCC, I add very lesser in checking and ITSM and the same may be the locality in CA Final checking and law. So, I ensure that the same should not be repeated again in the final. I used 6 test papers each for checking and law. Some determining questions procure by the test series were also part of me getting ready for the exam.

As per my experience now the ICAI is asking new questions in the exams so, you should prepare conceptually to tackle all types of exams. For MCQ’s you should practice 20–25 MCQ’s every day that helps to upgrade concept excitability.

why join ca exam planner

  • Analyze the real reason for low marks.
  • Include the chapters which you have left because of fear.
  • Test your knowledge; chapter-wise and entire subject-wise by our “One by One” and “All in One” test series.
  • Regular assessment on weak zones
  • Expert guidance on how to manage 3 hours of exam and how to face the exam.

Because your pass is our motivation, know how we can achieve this…Learn more


If you will clear the CA EXAM, you will get:

100% PASS SURETY OR MONEY BACK











Comments